You want to improve customer service, product quality, productivity and ultimately make more money. But things get in the way. In this competitive, fast paced and noisy world people get easily distracted from their goals and from what’s really important.
When this happens it impacts your company and results. Employees disconnect from their work and teams, silos form, conflicts emerge and customers get impacted. You want a team that’s connected to a common goal, working together collaboratively and cooperatively. It’s all about thriving with purpose, passion and profit.
The Fascinate Team Advantage training system will improve employee engagement, build team collaboration and help you exceed your company goals. Your employees will be recognized for their unique strengths and give you more of their best. Once you learn your Team Advantage you’ll recognize your teams strengths, identify hidden patterns and tap into your teams Advantages to become more productive and efficient.
As a result of our training program you’ll be able to:
- Identify your team’s communication style.
- Predict how you are most (and least) likely to solve problems, deal with conflict and reach conclusions.
- Identify the hidden patterns in your Team Advantage.
- Know and understand if you have one dominate Advantage, or if you’re evenly balanced.
- Identify and know your core specialty, or potentially even a disadvantage.
Our clients have seen better than expected results, even those with world class employee engagement scores saw an increase after the How to Fascinate® system was brought in.
How to Fascinate® has been delivered to organizations like Cisco, GE, ATT and Intel. Yes, it’s the newest and most innovative communication assessment out there – but it’s one that’s built on a reputation with trusted experts, principle and purpose.
If you’re looking to inspire your people, integrate individual and company values and get impeccable results you’re the right place. Our training programs are unique and customized to you and your company. You will also:
- Learn how a Fascinate Team Heat Map can help inform, inspire and improve employee engagement, performance and results.
- Create an action plan to build better relationships, improve communication, breakdown barriers and remove organizational silos.
- Identify distinct and personalized coaching techniques to motivate and inspire your people.
- Develop a communication strategy that is heard by employees so you can lead, manage and inspire your team to impeccable results.
- Build collaboration and cooperation to a common vision and goal that integrates values and recognizes the unique strength each team member brings
Finka Jerkovic presented How to Fascinate®…A People Strategy on October 29, 2015 to the HR Professional Association.
Click here to hear what all the buzz was about.
“I was hesitant that we would not be able to find true value in the exercises and overall program. However I found it extremely insightful and helpful. I gained an understanding of my Advantage as well as others. Finka was very helpful, engaging and encouraging.”
“Great presentation and I appreciated developing my anthem and understanding the value I brought to the organization. I had a 100% increase in awareness of the value and impact I bring to the organization.”
“Outstanding program and presented well! Understanding everyone’s Advantage and applying it to everyday situations was most helpful.”
“I gained an overall view of the makeup of our organization and the realization that we have all the right pieces in place and our company Archetype was right on! Finka was very knowledgeable and took the time to assist us on an individual basis.”
“I’m quite new and only report to one partner. My ‘global’ impact is not as broad. It was an excellent session and I walked away learning more about my colleagues and how to interact with them in the company. “
“My first thought was that the session would be largely redundant. I found the assessment extremely valuable and eerily accurate. It helped highlights more clearly my strengths and weaknesses. Finka did an outstanding job. This training was very, very effective and enjoyable.”
“I was skeptical on how useful it would be and if the test was truly accurate. Finka was very knowledgeable about the topic and helping to put things into simpler terms to understand the different styles that people bring to the table. I now know what I contribute to the team as an individual.”
“It seemed a little cheesy and I wondered what we could possible talk about for a whole day. I was impressed with the presenter’s knowledge. I felt she put a lot of effort into getting to know us. I appreciated that the training was specifically designed around our company’s goals and needs.”