Find Your Space
You want to find your space. You have untapped potential percolating inside. You have an inner drive to make a difference but don’t know where to turn or where to start.
You want to:
- Know your value and top qualities.
- Know what differentiates you from others.
- Send powerful, clear and consistent messages.
- Stand out from the crowd and emerge as a leader.
- Build a strong and trusted reputation.
It’s time to find your space where your unique gifts make a difference for the better.
Stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
You’re a star who’s here to shine.
You’re here because you want to:
- Find your space to express your authentic voice.
- Improve your presence and expand your network.
- Develop a mindset to reach your leadership potential.
- Take your performance to the next level.
- Go outside your comfort zone.
You’ve been standing on the sidelines for way too long. It’s time to choose. It’s scary. I know, I’ve been there.
- Your creative, spirited attitude is often misunderstood.
- You don’t know what sets you apart or makes you different.
- You’re concerned about looking bad or not looking good.
- You feel you don’t have enough experience or years in the business.
- You fear playing it safe will stop you from stepping out of your comfort zone.
- You find it difficult assessing yourself and determining your unique characteristics.
- You want the right words to communicate your brand that feel good to you.
You have something big to offer.
You have a meaningful message that matters.
You want to make a change for the better.
Your worst fear is that you’ll continue to:
- Tone your true self down.
- Edit or pretend to be someone you`re not.
- Let self-doubt and your inner critic hold you back.
- Think you’re not “smart” enough because you don’t have a certain title or degree.
- Think that your passionate, deep and sensitive self does not have a place in the system.
End up living a life of regret, missed chances and abandoned dreams.
Instead, you’re ready to choose now to:
- Live your authentic self consistently.
- Create a positive presence and impact at work.
- Be confident in who you are and feel good in your skin.
- Be known as someone who`s smart, driven, reliable, and authentic.
“I highly recommend others to take this program. I learned what makes me distinct from others. It will allow you to gain meaningful insight on who you are and how you can make an impact to others.”
“This program definitely broke out the process to the right level of detail. Don`t get me wrong, I`m not saying it’s easy, but the process is super simple. WOW! A great program with easy to follow material on a very complex and daunting topic and exercise. Finka is an amazing presenter. She is confident, yet comfortable and creates a comfortable and supportive environment. She is also very articulate and an amazing communicator.”
Here’s what you get:
- A 4 week one on one brand building program.
- Personalized weekly 60 min coaching calls.
- Unlimited emails in between sessions.
- Weekly Message Magnets to capture your breakthroughs.
- A written professional bio you can use for your resume, website, Linked In, social media, elevator pitch, etc.
- Bonus 30 minute What now? call after you complete the program.
After this program you will:
- Identify your signature brand specialty and leadership style.
- Know the value and strengths you bring to the table.
- Identify the barriers standing in the way of living and being your best at work.
- Find the ‘right’ words to articulate your value with comfort and confidence.
- Be clear and confident communicating your value to others.
Stop wondering and start:
- Knowing what makes you unique and how you are seen as a professional.
- Having a sense of pride and empowerment in your strengths and value.
- Having confidence in your voice and self-expression.
Or schedule a 15 minute consult with Finka to learn more.
“I would say that this program has empowered me, made me more confident, and I feel that I have the ability to make a change.”
“This is great, go for it! Finka is great. It’s been a great experience. I discovered so much about myself. Helped me learn more and gain self-confidence.”
Or schedule a 15 minute consult with Finka to learn more.
“Finka has helped me tremendously, especially with my career and workplace. I have been able to build healthy relationships with co-workers, especially management. This was a big win for me as I wasn’t getting along with them prior to working with Finka. As a result, I was able to turn all that negativity into positive actions and came out ahead with great management support now that I could not have done without her. Finka is honest and helped me uncover the answers myself so I was able to rebuild relationships that were going downhill and now I have made them into what I believe will be long and healthy friendships. I could not have done this without her insight and would not have grown to be more open minded about my situation. Thank you for your insight and great listening.”
“When I first came to Finka I was at that point, when you have hit a wall and you see now way out and no progress no solution. So I was ready to try something else. I knew I needed to change and create a different perspective. I am more balanced and aware now. I got my bird eye view on situations. I can step back analyze and fine-tune. I am more aware and considerate of others. Working with Finka has allowed me to work on becoming a better leader and to focus on helping others grow and develop to achieve their potential. Still miles to go but I enjoy the process. This is another major benefit, accepting change. She’s insightful, patiently takes you and guides you thru this process of discovering who you are and who you want to become. I have a completely new understanding of where I want to be as a person; the first step on finding my way there. Finka puts you at ease and you feel her energy and focus helping you in this process of self-discovery all the way.”
“Working with Finka I have noticed an increased awareness of eating healthier, better time management in accomplishing the things I’ve wanted to do in my day. I’ve also received an award as being one of the top performers at work. As a result of the meditation practices applied on a daily basis, I feel more relaxed and more energetic at the same time. It gives me energy for the whole day. I have benefited greatly from working with her by being a better me for myself and for the people around me. I’ve seen great positive results and I know others will see them as well. Living in such a fast past environment, having regular calls and the daily activities can make a huge difference in the quality of our lives. Thank you Finka for the great insights, support and feedback provided by now and look forward to our next calls.”